This is a list of resources for members that may have exhausted certain benefits. Please reach out directly to the listed resource to ask for assistance.
United Way of Northwest Georgia
PO BOX 566
Dalton, GA 30722-0566
Phone: (706) 226-4357
Fax: (706) 226-1029
United Way of Gordon County
PO BOX 486
Calhoun, GA 30703-0486
Phone: (706) 602-5548
Fax: (706) 602-5547
United Way of Northeast Georgia
1 Huntington Road, Suite 805
Athens, GA 30606
Phone: (706) 543-5254
Fax: (706) 369-8852
Habersham County United Way, Inc.
PO BOX 572
Cornelia, GA 30531-0572
Phone: (706) 778-0620
Fax: (706) 776-1470
United Way of Bartow County, Inc.
PO BOX 1264
Cartersville, GA 30120-1264
Phone: (770) 386-1677
Fax: (678) 721-5142
United Way of Forsyth County, Inc.
PO BOX 1350
Cumming, GA 30028-1350
Phone: (770) 781-4110
Fax: (770) 781-4558
United Way of Hall County, Inc.
PO BOX 2656
Gainesville, GA 30503-2656
Phone: (770) 536-1121
Fax: (770) 287-0262
United Way of Rome & Floyd County, Inc.
PO BOX 674
Rome, GA 30162
Phone: (706) 291-9336
Fax: (706) 291-8824
United Way of White County
PO BOX 1288
Cleveland, GA 30528-0024
Phone: (706) 348-7067
Local County Public Health Departments
(Not all locations are listed. Contact your local health department for information.)
- MedBank at Whitfield County Public Health Department
- Whitfield County Public Health Department
800 Professional Blvd
Dalton, GA 30720
Phone: (706) 279-6900
- Gordon County Public Health Department
310 N River St
Calhoun, GA 30701
Phone: (706) 624-1440
- MedBank at Murray County Health Department
- Murray County Public Health Department
709 Old Dalton Ellijay Rd
Chatsworth, GA 30705
Phone: (706) 695-4585
- Hall County Public Health Department
1290 Athens Street
Gainesville, Georgia 30507
Phone: (706) 770-531-5600
- Floyd County Public Health Department
16 E 12th St SE
Rome, GA 30161
Phone: (706) 295-6123
- Dade County Public Health Department
71 Case Ave #H100
Trenton, GA 30752
Phone: (706) 657-6181
- Walker County Public Health Department
603 E. Villanow St.
LaFayette, GA 30728
Phone: (706) 638-5577
- Catoosa County Public Health Department
145 Catoosa Cir
Ringgold, GA 30736
Phone: (706) 406-2000
- Bartow County Public Health Department
100 Zena Dr.
Cartersville, GA 30121
Phone: (770) 382-1920
- Polk County Public Health Department
125 E. Ware St.
Cedartown, GA 30125
Phone: (770) 749-2270
- Haralson County Public Health Department
133 Buchannan Bypass
Buchannan, GA 30113
Phone: (770) 646-5541
- Cherokee County Public Health Department
1219 Univeter Rd.
Canton, GA 30115
Phone: (770) 345-7371
7545 Main St. #100
Woodstock, GA 30118
Phone: (770) 928-0133
- Pickens County Public Health Department
60 Health Way
Jasper, GA 30143
Phone: (706) 253-2821
- Gilmer County Public Health Department
28 Southside Church St.
Ellijay, GA 30540
Phone: (706) 635-4363
- Fannin County Public Health Department
95 Ouida St.
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Phone: (866) 942-9675
- Union County Public Health Department
67 Chase Drive
Blairsville, GA 30512
Phone: (706) 745-6292
- Lumpkin County Public Health Department
60 Mechanicsville Rd.
Dahlonega, GA 30533
Phone: (706) 867-2727
- Dawson County Public Health Department
54 Hwy 53
Dawsonville, GA 30534
Phone: (706) 265-2611
- Forsyth County Public Health Department
428 Canton Rd.
Cumming, GA 30040
Phone: (770) 781-6900
- Barrow County Public Health Department
15 Porter St.
Winder, GA 30680
Phone: (770) 307-3011
- Jackson County Public Health Department
623 S. Elm St.
Commerce, GA 30529
Phone: (706) 335-3895
- Banks County Public Health Department
667 Thompson St.
Homer, GA 30547
Phone: (706) 677-2296
- Towns County Public Health Department
1104 Jack Dayton Cir
Young Harris, GA 30582
- Phone: (706) 896-2265
- Rabun County Public Health Department
184 S. Main St.
Clayton, GA 30525
Phone: (706) 212-0289
- Habersham County Public Health Department
185 Scoggins Dr.
Demorest, GA 30535
Phone: (706) 778-7156
- Stephens County Public Health Department
64 N. Blvd
Toccoa, GA 30577
Phone: (706) 282-4507
- Franklin County Public Health Department
Carnesville, GA 30521
Phone: (706) 384-5575
- Hart County Public Health Department
64 Reynolds St.
Hartwell, GA 30643
Phone: (706) 376-5117
- White County Public Health Department
1331 Helen Hwy
Cleveland, GA 30528
Phone: (706) 865-2191
Hill-Burton Free and Reduced-Cost Health Care https://www.hrsa.gov/gethealthcare/affordable/hillburton/ Facility or Provider financial assistance programs.
- Free Clinic*
The DEO Clinic inside the Mack Gaston Community Center is a community solution to address the health care needs of the under-served members of our community. -currently has sixty plus medical and non-medical volunteers and four part-time staff members.
218 N. Fredrick St
Dalton, GA 30720
Phone: (706) 581-2009
Fax: (706) 529-5055
- Alcoholics Anonymous – Help with achieving sobriety – aa.org
- Narcotics Anonymous – Help with problems related to drugs – na.org
- Al-Anon/Alateen – For friends and family of alcoholics: https://al-anon.org/
- Cocaine Anonymous (CA) – For people with cocaine addiction https://ca.org/
- Crystal Meth Anonymous (CMA) – For people with methamphetamine addiction https://www.crystalmeth.org/
- Heroin Anonymous (HA) – For people with heroin addiction https://heroinanonymous.org/
- Marijuana Anonymous (MA) – For people with marijuana addiction https://marijuana-anonymous.org/
- Pills Anonymous (PA) – For people with prescription pill addiction https://www.pillsanonymous.org/
- Gamblers Anonymous (GA) – For people with gambling addiction http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/
- Emotions Anonymous (EA) – For people with mental and emotional illness https://emotionsanonymous.org/
- Overeaters Anonymous (OA) – For people with food addiction https://oa.org/
- Sex and Love Anonymous (SLAA) – For people with sex addiction https://slaafws.org/**
- Workaholics Anonymous (WA) – For people with work addiction https://workaholics-anonymous.org/
- Celebrate Recovery – Faith based https://www.celebraterecovery.com/
- Refuge Recovery – Faith based https://www.refugerecovery.org/
- Wellbriety – Native American https://wellbriety.com/
- SMART – Self-empowered recovery https://www.smartrecovery.org/
- Georgia Crisis & Access Line (GCAL)
For access to services and immediate crisis help, call the Georgia Crisis & Access Line (GCAL) at 1-800-715-4225, available 24/7
- Dial 9-1-1 – Ask for a Crisis Intervention Trained Offers
- Georgia Crisis Access Line
A free 24/7 helpline providing mental health crisis assistance and access to mental health resources in Georgia.
- 24/7 Crisis Text Line
Connect with a live, trained Crisis Counselor
text HOME to 741-741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
No matter what problems you’re dealing with, whether or not you’re thinking about suicide, if you need someone to lean on for emotional support, call the Lifeline.
English: (800) 273-TALK (8255)
Español: (888) 628-9454
TTY: (800) 799-4889
- Veterans Crisis Line
For veterans and those concerned about one.
Phone (800) 273-8255 Press 1
Text: 838255, TTY: 1-800-799-4889, Online Chat
- Girls & Boys Town National Hotline
Immediate phone assistance for short-term crisis intervention and counseling for parent-child conflicts, marital and family issues, suicide, pregnancy, runaways, physical and sexual abuse. Operators also provide referrals to local community resources.
Text VOICE to 20121
- National Runaway Safeline
Crisis line for youth thinking about running away, for youth already on the run and for adults worried about a runaway. 24/7 help available.
- National Youth Crisis Hotline: (800) 442-HOPE (4673)
- Parent Hotline: (800) 222-1222
Trevor Project Lifeline24/7 crisis intervention and suicide prevention services for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning youth. (866) 488-7386Text START to 678-678Chat Online
- Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline
24/7 assistance in 170 languages to adults, children and youth with information and questions regarding child abuse. All calls are anonymous and confidential.
Text or Call 1-800-422-4453
- Georgia DFCS Central Child Abuse Intake
Call 24/7 to report a case in need of immediate action. Call 911 first in emergency.
- Georgia Coalition Against Domestic Violence Hotline
Find a Domestic Violence Shelter in Georgia
- Georgia Elder Abuse Hotline
Reports are accepted by phone Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Online reporting 24/7. (800) 252-8966
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
English: (800) 799-7233
Español: (800) 942-6908
TTY: (800) 787-3224
- National Sexual Assault Hotline
Call the phone hotline to be connected to a local service provider, or chat online 24/7 with a trained support specialist who can provide emotional support and guide you to resources. (800) 656-4673
English: Chat Online
Espanol: Chat en Español
- Poison Control Center (800) 222-1222
- Alcohol Hotline (800) 331-2900
- Al-Anon for Families of Alcoholics (800) 344-2666
- Alcohol Treatment Referral Hotline (800) 252-6465
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse Hotline (800) 729-6686
- National Institute on Drug Abuse Hotline (800) 662-4357
- National Disaster Distress Helpline
National, US-based crisis counseling and support phone line for people experiencing emotional distress related to natural or human-caused disasters. Call or text 1-800-985-5990
Copyright 2023. Alliant Health Plans, Inc.