Looking for an affordable health plan that puts members first?
With the new American Rescue Plan, quality coverage from Alliant Health Plans may now be even more affordable.
The enrollment period has been extended for 2021. Act now!
If you miss the extension, you may only enroll if you have a qualifying life event including loss of family coverage when you turn 26, marriage, loss of employer coverage, or recently moved.
Chances are, you could be paying less for health insurance due to the new American Rescue Bill.
The Federal Government has changed requirements expanding who is now eligible for a tax credit when purchasing individual and family health insurance coverage. Even if you weren’t eligible before, you may be eligible now. That means you could be getting help to pay for a quality health plan like SoloCare from Alliant Health Plans. Our community-based health plans include:
- A member-focused health plan founded by local doctors
- An extensive choice of PPO Plans with a range of premiums and coverage, including prescription drugs
- Three FREE Primary Care Provider visits per year and no charge for preventive care
- A statewide provider network — Unlike an HMO, you’re free to choose from a broad network of more than 22,000 doctors and hospitals
- Coverage for pre-existing conditions with no waiting period
- Local customer service based right here in Georgia, including bilingual services
Don’t miss your opportunity to save. Call 833-825-2470, Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. or fill out the form above for more information.