Better health begins here.
So many changes for 2022!
More choices, more affordable, and an easier way to shop!
You’ve got a lot to consider when it comes to choosing your health insurance for 2022. This year, Alliant Health Plans offer you more choices than ever before – and the high-quality coverage is even more affordable, so you could pay less for better coverage.
If you’re already a Member, just click here to review your plan options.
New to Alliant Health Plans? Simply fill out the form to talk with us about how you could get more for less!
Remember: the Enrollment Period for 2022 coverage ends January 15, 2022. You must act before that date.
New plans. New choices. A new simpler way to find the right plan for you. And you could pay less!
There’s nothing but great news for 2022! The federal American Rescue Plan includes expanding the number of people who are eligible for a tax credit when purchasing individual and family health insurance coverage. That means you could get financial help to pay for a top-quality health plan like SoloCare from Alliant Health Plans, even if you weren’t eligible before.
Plus, our community-based health plans, founded by local doctors, now include even more:
- NEW plans that include dental coverage – and select plans with dental and chiropractic coverage
- 3 FREE Primary Care Provider visits per year and no charge for preventive care
- NEW health and wellness program where you earn incentives for improving your health
- 24-hour Nurse Advice Line
- Statewide provider network – choose from a broad network of more than 22,000 doctors and hospitals
- No waiting period for coverage of pre-existing conditions
- Local customer service based right here in Georgia, including bilingual agents
Don’t miss your opportunity to save!
Or call an Alliant Health Insurance Advisor at 706-250-8319,
Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm