Open Enrollment for a 2020 individual family plan is now closed.
- Calling Customer Service in-person or automated payment – (866) 403-2785
- Online at AlliantPlans.com -> Make a Solocare Payment
- In person at the Alliant Health Plans’ Main Lobby. (Main Lobby hours: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) 201 W. Waugh Street, Dalton, GA (enter lobby from Selvidge Street, across from Krystal)
Looking for information on your 2020 SoloCare Plan?
Member ID Cards are mailed after your premium payment has posted to your account. You may also download your Member ID Card from the Member Portal (click here) or the Member Portal App (on the App Store and Google Play).
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC), click here.
- 2020 SoloCare Certificate of Coverage, click here.
On this Members Page, you will also find a list of Preventive Care Services Covered by your plan and a list of procedures and services requiring Prior Authorization from Alliant.
We’re here to help! If you have any questions about how to use or maximize your health plan benefits, please call Customer Service at (866) 403-2785.
Considering a Health Care Sharing Ministries (HSCM) or a Christian Health Plan? You will want to read the press release from Commissioner of Insurance John F. King’s office about the risks of an HSCM. Click here to read the article.
Do you have diabetes? Click here for information on the importance of an annual eye exam.
Add dental benefits to your Individual plan through Alliant’s partnership with Dominion National, a leading dental insurer and administrator of dental and vision benefits. Dominion provides access to over 9,000 dentist listings in Georgia and over 290,000 dentist listings nationally.
Customer Service: Toll free (TTY/TDD) (866) 403-2785